Auto Shipping to Hawaii
Hawaii Auto Transportation – Your Wise Choice!
When shipping a vehicle, there are many details that need to be considered. Additionally, overseas shipping can be an even bigger hassle. However, you can eliminate the headaches when you choose a professional and reliable auto shipping industry leader – Hawaii Auto Transportation! Our company provides cost-effective and quality services for customers in need of auto shipping.
Hawaii is the 50th and most recent state to have joined the United States. It’s also the only state in Oceania, the only state outside North America, and the only one composed entirely of islands. It is the northernmost island group in Polynesia, which occupies most of the archipelago in the central Pacific Ocean. There, at the southeastern end of the archipelago are the eight main islands — Niʻihau, Kauaʻi, Oʻahu, Molokaʻi, Lānaʻi, Kahoʻolawe, Maui, and the Island of Hawaiʻi.
This state also has diverse natural scenery, tropical weather, public beaches, and active volcanos. Because of these, Hawaii is a popular destination for travelers, biologists, and volcanologists.
Fact You Didn’t Know About Hawaii
- Hawaii has no daylight-saving time
- It is considered the nation’s endangered species capital
- It has the only U.S. city to be founded by royalty (Honolulu, on the island of Oahu), and hosts the only royal residence on U.S. soil (‘Iolani Palace)
Discover all Hawaii’s fascinating history, nature, and culture when you visit.
Hawaii Auto Transportation takes care of your vehicle when you visit!
Why Hawaii Auto Transportation?
- Trustful, easy, and on time
- High-level protection of vehicles, ship-board garages, auto frames in closed containers
- Dedicated Terminals in Oakland, CA, Long Beach, CA, and Seattle, WA
- Shipment tracking by phone
- Delivery on a fixed schedule
With our Hawaii ports in Honolulu, Nawiliwili, Hilo, and US mainland ports of Seattle, Tacoma, Oakland, and Los Angeles – your vehicle will be well taken care of as it’s shipped to and from the location of your choice.
|From West Coast to Hawaii (or vice versa)||5-7 Days|