Auto Shipping To / From Hawaii
Hawaii Auto Transportation – Your Wise Choice!
When shipping a vehicle, there are many details that need to be considered. Additionally, overseas shipping creates more headaches. However, you can eliminate the hassle by using a trust industry leader – Hawaii Auto Transportation! Because we have over a decade of experience, we know how to provide professional and quality services to our customers. Therefore, you can trust us with your auto shipping to or from Hawaii!
Being the 50th and most recent state to have joined the United States, Hawaii is the only state that is in Oceania and the only one outside North America and composed entirely of islands. It is the northernmost island group in Polynesia, which occupies most of the archipelago in the central Pacific Ocean. At the southeastern end of the archipelago, there are the eight main islands — Niʻihau, Kauaʻi, Oʻahu, Molokaʻi, Lānaʻi, Kahoʻolawe, Maui, and the Island of Hawaiʻi.
This state has diverse natural scenery, tropical weather, public beaches, and active volcanos which make it a popular destination for travelers, biologists, and volcanologists.
Fact You Didn’t Know About Hawaii
- Hawaii has no daylight-saving time
- It is considered the nation’s endangered species capital
- It has the only U.S. city to be founded by royalty (Honolulu, on the island of Oahu), and hosts the only royal residence on U.S. soil (‘Iolani Palace)
And many more to discover when you are visiting Hawaii.
You can fly to Hawaii while Hawaii Auto Transportation is taking care of your vehicle on the land!
Why Hawaii Auto Transportation?
- Trustful, easy and on time
- High-level protection of vehicles, ship-board garages, auto frames in closed containers
- Dedicated Terminals in Oakland (California), Long Beach (California), and Seattle (Washington)
- Safe and quick RORO Service
- Shipment tracking by phone
- Delivery on the fixed schedule
With our Hawaii ports in Honolulu, Nawiliwili, Hilo, and US mainland ports of Seattle, Tacoma, Oakland and Los Angeles – you have no need to worry about your shipment as we take good care of each vehicle that we transport. Therefore, you just choose your locations and let the overseas shipping leader do its job.
|From West Coast to Hawaii (or vice versa)||5-7 Days|